My Gaming Machines - Then & Now

My Gaming Machines - Then & Now


I have used many gaming systems in my childhood, the first i owned being the Nintendo DS and the first my family owned being the PS1.

The first game i remember the clearest was Timesplitters 2 on the Playstation 2 or Sentinals of the starry skies on Nintendo DS. The latest game i have been playing is For Honor and soon to be Red Dead Redemption 2.


I enjoyed Timesplitters because it brought a creative mapmaker to the gaming scene which i really enjoyed, i spent hours making and playing through my custom maps.
I also enjoyed Dragon Quest sentinels of the starry skies which was the first RPG game i ever played. I enjoyed it because it was challenging but also fun and i still to this day play it still stuck on the same boss as when i was younger.

I currently play For Honor alot since the new "Marching Fire" Expansion.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A review of Destiny 2 : Forsaken

Story